Thursday, May 6, 2010

it took me 21 years to finally accept....

it took me 21 years to finally accept....

i just might be awesome.

nah.

fuck that.

not just might be.

i'm fucking awesome.

for what feels like the first time in my life, i like myself.

i'm a cool motha fucka.

i write, and its really not as shitty as i make it out to be.

i get laid, even though i think i'm disgusting.

i'm stubborn with my beliefs, and I actually stick with em no matter how radical they are.

i got style motha fucka, i like my clothes. i'm a seamstress, bitch! i take normal everyday clothes from target and sew em up and make them original and dope.

i got a good job, i don't take it seriously, and i have enough cash to pay rent, eat and support all my addictions and necessities.

i live in los angeles, and i love it.

i got a beautiful girlfriend, and shes kinky and fucked up just like me.

i've been doing performances since 2007, and as of lately i do them at least twice a month, it used to scare the shit out of me and make make me want to puke but now i CRAVE perfoming.

today i saw a reflection of myself against a stain glass window, and i actually thought to myself "lookin' good sucka!"

i'm a handsome bastard, that's right, took me years to ever think that.

i listen to awesome music, and it makes me happy as fuck. i'm fortunate to have seen a bunch of great musicians live.

i dont watch reality tv, or really any tv at all, and i dont care much about modern pop culture, i like that.

i actually read, and i read good books, i don't just collect a bunch of books and never read them or start them and never finish.

i run a publishing collective with my friends and have my words and the words of my friends published in zines that are all over LA and not just that, there are people who have copies in oregon, new york, washington, LONDON and AUSTRALIA (what the fuck!?).

i've got some real good friends, might not see them much or ever, but when i know they are around when it really comes down to it.

i'm a weird bastard, and people accept me for who i am (work excluded).

i'm healthy, i eat well, ride my bike every day and dont drink as much everyday as i used to.

i do the things i want and how i want, i don't get myself stuck in situations i don't like.

in the last year i haven't done drugs or got arrested!

it took me 21 years to finally accept....

i like my life and i'm happy

1 comment: